Aging affects not only mobility, balance, and strength but also mental sharpness. That is why a lot of seniors experience dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
As a provider of dementia care, we encourage cognitive activities for seniors. We recognize how essential keeping their mental sharpness is. Here are some of the activities to help seniors to keep their minds sharp:
- letting them eat nutritious food
- encouraging them to have a good sleep
- giving them mind exercises that will help them learn new things
- in our assisted living program, we also allow time for book reading and sharing, as it will help boost their intellectual side.
- integrating art activities to stimulate their brain — it is a form of therapy for them.
Let us help you and your loved ones with dementia. Our non-medical home care in Texas can give the aid and support your family needs. We have a team of professionals that are passionate and holds a firm dedication to delivering care.
Passionate Home Care Services offers a line of services from personal care to veteran care. We aim to deliver the high quality of care that your loved ones deserve. To lead our clients to reach their optimum health level and experience the comfort they deserve.
To learn more about us and what we do, check out the details here on our website. Discover how we can help you and your loved one be in a better position.